Date: 13 - 15.11.2023,
The address for LIMS insiders
The LIMS Forum is the annual meeting place to get up to date with the latest technology in laboratory digitization: for LIMS users and IT administrators alike, the opportunity to take a close look at the latest systems and applications and to exchange experiences with experts and users from other laboratories.
As a complement to the LIMS Forum, we will be addressing the questions of the future at the Future Lab Day: Are AI, AR, IoT, blockchain and data mining just fashionable buzzwords?
No, behind them are technological innovations that will change our future - also in the laboratory! The Future Lab Day is dedicated to all of these topics.
The combination of the two events therefore gives you the necessary overview of which digital innovations are relevant for research and laboratories today and which will become reality tomorrow.
Who should attend
All laboratories that
- want to replace existing individual or stand-alone solutions with professional standard solutions
- use an older LIMS that they want to replace in the short or medium term
- Keeping a close eye on technology, the market and trends in order to constantly develop digitization further
Passport event with online admixture
In 2023, the LIMS Forum will again take place "in real life" and in presence. The downstream online follow-up has also proven its worth and will remain in place.
Highlights from the program
- "Online intro" for preparation - especially for those who are new to the topic
- Technical and user presentations in two parallel sessions
- LIMS exhibition with probably about 20 exhibiting companies
- "Online Follow-Up" with demo of LIMSe on typical use cases from the lab.
Please also visit our LIMS-Forum.de page. There you will find the program of 2023.
November 13 - 15, 2023
Participation fee: € 1,590.00 (€ 1,892.10 incl. VAT)