The Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) solution consists of the following integrated components:
- Sample and request management: Manages the creation and administration of requests and samples in a structured way
- Test performance: Manages the performance of analytical tests in the laboratory or in external laboratories
- Instrument integration and intervention: Enables integration of analytical instruments into the system and management of instrument intervention (e.g. calibration and maintenance)
- Trending and charting component: Generates trends and charts for the end user to use to make the right decision regarding laboratory or product quality
- Validation component: Supports the laboratory manager in the validation of results, e.g. against specifications
- Reporting component: Enables the creation of a certificate of analysis, management reports, performance indicator reports and others.
All components work together and seamlessly support the management of laboratory activities.
You can find more information here.